To submit a return request, first navigate to your “orders” page by clicking on “account” on the top right of the page when logged in online. Identify which order has the item/s that you are going to be returning and click on “return items?” on the right side of the order, then follow the steps.
Print out this form and fill it out completely, Make sure to include this form with your return you ship back to us GET FORM HERE This form must be included with your return, or it will be rejected.
Please read our return policy below prior to filing a return request.
In order for us to successfully process your return request, please make sure to follow these guidelines:
- Returns must be submitted through the website.
- The item must have been purchased from Empire Imports.
- The original invoice must be sent with your return, and the return item needs to be highlighted on the invoice.
- Cash refunds are not available for wholesale purchases.
- Return shipping labels must be provided and paid by the customer and will not be reimbursed.
- Return item can either be exchanged for the same item, or a store credit will be added to your account if item is out of stock.
- Only defective Items are eligible for return, please review the defective items guidelines below.
- Sale items if applicable are not eligible for a return.
The following items cannot be returned due to the nature of the item (Please do not ship these items back):
- Used/opened tank/RDA/RDTA systems.
- Used/opened coils/pods/cartridges
- 420 Products
Defective items must meet the following criteria to be eligible for a return:
- Defects are defined buy normal operations not working as described, the returned item must not show signs of physical damage or severe scratching indicating abuse is the reason for the defect.
- Cannot be exchanged for minor visual flaws, minor scuffs, or discoloration.
- All items included with the original package must be returned as well. (example: if you purchased a kit and the mod is defective you must return the kit not just the defective mod)
- Please properly package your return, as we cannot give full credit on item that has been damaged in transit due to poor packaging.
- Must not be on the above list of non-exchangeable items.
Unopened Unused Items can be returned within 30 days of purchase date.
Defective Items must be returned within 6 months of purchase date.
*Disposable vape products are NOT eligible for return for any reason defective or otherwise. Sale is FINAL on all disposable products.
A restocking fee will be applied to your order if:
- The order is canceled by the customer after the pick and pack processes have been completed.
- The order is returned to us for any reason other than; defective merchandise, or if product is received that differs from what was ordered.
The restocking fee will be charged at a rate of at least 10% of the value of merchandise returned. The fee will be deducted from the refund/credit issued back to the customer. If you have questions regarding the percentage rate of the restocking fee, please reach out to our customer service department to get a finalized rate based on your order.
Please address all returns to:
Returns Empire Imports LLC
4250 E. Lowell St.
Ontario, CA 91761
Once the return item has been received, Empire Imports LLC return department will inspect the item and notify you via email that your return has been accepted or denied. If your return has been accepted, the replacement item will be shipped back to you. If it is a refund, the amount of the purchase will be applied to your account as store credit and will automatically apply to your next purchase placed online.
If an item is sent to us for return and is not eligible for exchange or store credit, the item will be shipped back to you. Empire Imports LLC will not purchase a shipping label to return a non-eligible item (outlined on this page) and will not reimburse the return shipment cost. Customer must provide shipping label to send back the non-eligible item.
All orders are shipped within 1-2 business days of being paid. Shipping information can be found by navigating to your “orders” page, clicking “account” on the top right of the page and then clicking on the individual order when logged in online. There you will find date of shipment and tracking information from the carrier. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
Our main shipping carriers are FedEx Ground and USPS Priority. Please contact us for details on other available shipping options.
For your order to be shipped same day as ordered:
FedEx Ground – Orders placed and paid before 1:00 PM PST
USPS Priority – Orders placed and paid before 10:00 AM PST
Please choose the correct shipping options at check out.
We do not insure packages or include signature required unless requested and paid for by the customer. In the case that the order was lost or damaged in transit, we can file a claim with the carrier.
Standard Shipping is U.S. Domestic shipping, and US territories only. Note that there are shipping restrictions on some products and that some products cannot be shipped to international destinations unless cleared by customs. For international shipping inquiries, please contact us.