Hohm Tech Hohm Work 18650 2547mAh 25.3A | 2-Pack
We proudly introduce the updated Hohm Tech Hohm Work 18650 2547mAh 25.3A | 2-Pack. Phenomenal sustained amperage and voltage delivery under heavy load in a 18650 cell. These are rated by Indonesia Chemistry at 2547mAh capacity, with a CDR of 25.3A, and 80oC | 2.8V cut-off @ 35.8A. For EV and DC motor applications, easily initial power with its 42.4A pulse/peak rating*6. All ratings are subject to meet and/or exceed strict limitation policies set forth for DLr*1, TID*2, PVDL*3, CLR*4 mΩR*5, and Temperature (°C). Hohm Work2 is built with a Cobalt Oxide with proprietary melding of copper, aluminum, ethylene carbonate chemistry concentration, to achieve unprecedented capabilities.
Hohm Tech Hohm Work 18650 2547mAh 25.3A | 2-Pack and every Hohm Tech cell model has been tested and certified by UN38.3, EN62133, IEC62133 2nd Edition, and UL1642 accredited laboratories and testing facilities assigned by regulatory bodies. This includes MSDS, CE, ROHS, UN38.3, IEC, Specifications, and Air/Sea Transport certifications. We do not cut corners. We deliver what we promise… chart topping performance, capacity, consistency, and safety.
Hohm Tech Hohm Life 18650
- Capacity: 2547mAh
- Max Charge Rate: 3.82A
- Max Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Continuous Discharge Rate: 25.3A
- Max 80oC | 3.2V cut-off: 35.8A
- Pulse | Peak6: 42.4A
- Cycle Life Retention: 500 Cycles (69%), 1000 (58%)
- Chemistry Type: QSP Li-NMC
- Spec. Sheet in Download Center: Yes
- PDF Snapshot: Brochure
- 2 Batteries
LITHIUM ION CELLS have Inherent risks. If Misused or mishandled, cell can explode causing severe burn injury, Fatality, and property damage.
- Always carry & store in its protective packaging or a protective case.
- Never put cell in pocket or bag. Keys, coins & debris can make it EXPLODE.
- Never put a device with cell installed in your pocket or on your body.
- Never use cell if OUTER PROTECTIVE LABEL (WRAPING) has any DAMAGE.
- Never use in device that can exceed any cell capability (A, W, or Ω).
- Never allow cells to touch metal or the sides of one another.